Estrada 3.0 Features
1. Estrada 2.6
- Estrada 3.0 will support the basic feature set of Estrada 2.6.
2. Active Content Management
- Estrada 3.0 will support the innovation of Active Content Management. Active Content Management includes the scheduling of bricks, the setting of reminders for content review/expiration, collection of statistical data for authors and administrators.
3. User Interface
- Estrada 3.0 will contain new interface enhancements. Each dynamic area of content will now be shown on separate tabs rather than the use of a separator as in Estrada 2.6. The ability to select font size and style info without using HTML tags will be available for all text entries on the author side.
- Estrada 3.0 will provide the following bricks: page, text, link, image, break, two types of email feedback, HTML gateway, and full text search. Estrada 3.0 will contain one Smart brick, the press release brick.
5. Platform SDK
- Estrada 3.0 will also provide an SDK that will be available 60-90 days after the general release of the base product. The SDK will consist of the Brick SDK, the Plug-in SDK, documentation, and samples.