Assistant Professor of Communication
- Ph.D. in Communication, University of Oklahoma, 2000
- M.A. in Communication, University of Cincinnati, 1997
- B.S. in Communication, Eastern Michigan University, 1994
Academic Interests: Interpersonal and relational communication, computer mediated communication, family communication.
Classes I'll be teaching:
After we speak with Catherine Pastille, we'll know for sure - but we think we could pull Traci's upcoming classes from the backend system and put them right here.
- Member of International Communication Association, National Communication Association, and International Network on Personal Relationships.
- Anderson, T.L. (2000) Predicting Communication Satisfaction and Relationship Satisfaction in Online Romantic Relationships. Ph.D. Dissertation, University of Oklahoma.
- Avtgis, T.A., West, D.W., and Anderson, T. L. (1998) Relationship stages: an inductive analysis identifying cognitive, affective, and behavioral dimensions of Knapp's relational stage model. Communication Research Reports 15:280-287.
- Recipient of a Top Three Paper Award in Communication Theory for: "Are we still uncertain about the future of Uncertainty Reduction Theory?: Where we’ve been and where we may want to be headed with URT." Paper presented at the 2000 annual meeting of the Central States Communication Association.